Week 9

Topic 1


1. I remember when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, I was listening to an Eminem song on my ipod and I thought a verse was funny and wanted to show my dad because someone farted during the song. Me, being young and not actually realizing that the words in the song were very inappropriate and definitely shouldn't have been listening to it, showed my dad. He wasn't mad but he defiantly questioned how I even found a song like that to listen to and told me not to listen to it again.

2.  I felt super awkward in the car with my dad for a while, because once I actually listened to the lyrics and put two and two together... I wouldn't have ever shown my dad that song.

3. Country is for sure my favorite music, but I could honestly listen to anything. Some of my favorite artists/bands are Aaron Watson, Casey Donahew, Chris Young, Cody Johnson, and Little Big Town. I really enjoy music and could listen to anything and be happy.


Topic 2

1. To be honest, I have no idea about anything when it comes to launching a radio station or anything along those lines. I don't see how it would have very many negative effects though. I feel like it would be a lot of planning and trying to figure out how to get everything started more than anything that would be the biggest hassle.

2. Like I said in the last answer, I don't know anything when it comes to radio stations or programming one. I did some research about it and I think downloading certain apps on your phone along with choosing the right adds during commercials to help you get started and continue to stay on the radio could be a good advantage to keep the audience entertained and listening.


3. When it comes to funding, I would say that some kind of advertisement or volunteer work would be effective. Posting posters on campus for volunteers to help with the station might bring in some people to help, or have some kind of advertisement for some funds such as a car wash or bake sale.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Questions

Week 3

Week 2